The amazing people on this site.

Options
GageG
GageG Posts: 12
This is a cool website/app and all but to be honest the people here and their stories are more amazing. I've seen the biggest loser, extreme makeover weight loss, but the people here for the most part just do it by themselves. It's amazing how fit people become and how much weight some have lost. If you are one of the many, thanks for inspiring others. I am blown away daily by the lives you live.

Thank you and keep it up.

Replies

• Chilliaddict
    Chilliaddict Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it Gage, i've just recently joined on here and reading some of the members weight loss stories are so inspirational and mind blowing. If they can do it so can we, we don't need to go on shows like the biggest loser we just need motivation, self-adherance and a vision to complete goals. Well done to those who have lost weight and reached their goals and to those who are losing weight. Anything is possible :)
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I agree. These message boards, and the help and advice from people on here makes a MASSIVE difference to me in my quest for weight loss. I honestly think I may possibly have given up if it were not for the amazing people on here, and the inspiration and encouragement they give :smile:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Agreed!

This is the first website where I can admit I am FAT and I won't be judged! lol

I <3 this website!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I owe a large part of my weight loss to this site and the wonderful members. I have been encouraged, motivated and inspired. I hope I can turn around and do the same for others!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I agree this site is awesome and it's the folks who make it that way. Lot's of good positive support and just nice people. I will admit, I'm addicted to getting up every morning and seeing the positive posts and then responding with atta-boys/girls. It helps you start your day on a positive happy note and it carries through into everything. I get so inspired by the successes no matter how small, it's contagious. MFPr's rock! Have a great day everyone!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    We are amazing, all of us. Just the fact that we keep trying and we are always there for eachother. I love it too!
    Thanks for the post.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be where I'm at in my weightloss journey if It weren't for the advice and stories I've read on this website. I really owe alot to all the special people on here that take the time to run challenges on here. I honestly don't think I would have gotten this far without the montly, weekly and daily weightloss and fitness challenges I have been participating in.( including one 6 week challenge that took me 12 weeks to complete.) Thank you for all your hard work!!!:flowerforyou: