protein powder

Options
1073735677 Posts: 5 Member
Can anybody tell me if it's ok to mix the protein powder with fruits in the blender?feels like it will taste much better

Replies

• DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    perfectly fine thing to do.
  • VK2086
    VK2086 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do it all the time. Great for a smoothie
  • Mom2mdv
    Mom2mdv Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yeppers! It tastes delicious!
    Options

Thanks a lot guys
    Options
    and do u have some recommand for protein powder?
  • djanice23
    djanice23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Maxine's vanilla protein is great only 95cal per ser have it with banana only bout 88 cal add chia or flaxseed to bring extra health benefits but only yes spoon.
  • unknown1creature
    Options
    ON gold standard whey protein, tastes the best (chocolate tastes like nesquick) no stomach problems or bloating, and it's probably the best quality you can buy, check the reviews, they speak for themselves.
    Options
    djanice23 wrote: »
    Maxine's vanilla protein is great only 95cal per ser have it with banana only bout 88 cal add chia or flaxseed to bring extra health benefits but only yes spoon.
    Thanks mate ,I will pick it
    Options

ON gold standard whey protein, tastes the best (chocolate tastes like nesquick) no stomach problems or bloating, and it's probably the best quality you can buy, check the reviews, they speak for themselves.
    Thanks I probably will try all of u guys said,and choose the best for me
  • kbeardmore22
    kbeardmore22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I like Jay Robb vanilla, tastes good and mixes well with different frozen fruits!
  • adflory2003
    adflory2003 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Agreed with the ON (Optimum Nutrition) gold standard whey...I have both the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor and the Double Rich Chocolate...both are good with or without fruit. I typically mix a scoop of mine with 1 or 2 cups of almond/cashew milk...or 1 cup almond/cashew milk and 1 cup water in a shaker bottle. Good luck!!
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I do it every day with fruits (pears) and veggies (kale & cucumber).
  • mixmastermel_b
    mixmastermel_b Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love Sun Warrior/ Warrior blend in chocolate. I like it over whey protein but totally a personal choice. I make it with unsweetened almond milk and then sometimes I add any of the following half banana, almond butter, unsweetened cocoa, spinach.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    perfectly fine thing to do.

I did once. Turned me into a newt.