Cutting Macros

Options
sali773
sali773 Posts: 6 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Could any weight lifter pls check my macros for cutting ? I've lost 12 pounds and I think I've just hit plateau. My stats are 148, 5'10". And my macros are 250:230:55 Carbs:Protein:Fats. Calorie intake is 2500, and I train high volume six days in a week. Any genuine reply would be appreciated, been knocked around with an influx of info on the Internet and I need a little help, thx guys :)

Replies

• kurofenrir
    kurofenrir Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    sali773 wrote: »
    Could any weight lifter pls check my macros for cutting ? I've lost 12 pounds and I think I've just hit plateau. My stats are 148, 5'10". And my macros are 250:230:55 Carbs:Protein:Fats. Calorie intake is 2500, and I train high volume six days in a week. Any genuine reply would be appreciated, been knocked around with an influx of info on the Internet and I need a little help, thx guys :)

I'm not a professional when it comes to calculateing macros but I'm pretty sure that 2500 calories is going to give you a very slow cut. Either way it is up to you how aggressively you want to cut weight. I'd recommend you googleing up one of the macro calculators. I'm liking the IIFYM method if you're not sure what calculator to use.
  • Nathan121383
    Nathan121383 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    kurofenrir wrote: »
    sali773 wrote: »

I'm not a professional when it comes to calculateing macros but I'm pretty sure that 2500 calories is going to give you a very slow cut. Either way it is up to you how aggressively you want to cut weight. I'd recommend you googleing up one of the macro calculators. I'm liking the IIFYM method if you're not sure what calculator to use.

What he said. I think 2500 is a bit much