Ahh Bra

Options
This ones for the Ladies,

Saw an advert for the Ahh bra today and was wondering if anyone out there owns any?
I'm Extremely Busty (too embarrassed to put actual size!!!) and usually spend £30 plus per bra and as these are stretchy I thought they would be useful while losing weight so I don't have to buy new bras every other month.
The adverts show curvy but slim women so thats not really helpful, so would like the view of women out in the real world. I'd especially like to hear from anyone who purchased one but but due to bust size they were unsuitable.

Thank you

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    It doesn't have great reviews here:
    http://www.does-the-product-work.com/ahh-bra/
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options

:embarassed: , you would be better of getting measured more often.. sorry
  • MsMadmagic
    MsMadmagic Posts: 66
    Options
    Thanks for the Link. I thought that would be the case to be honest. They looked too good to be true :ohwell:
  • ksabey
    ksabey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Try this one. It's not pretty, that's for sure, but you will not move - seriously!

http://www.titlenine.com/product/sports-bras-and-undies/medium-high-impact-sports-bras/313801.do?sortby=ourPicks
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Do you have access to a Bravissimo store?

They are awsome in there, I walked in in pain ( bra digging in, wrong size, wrong level of support). When I walked out it was like night and day.

They always fit the bra, so that you are on the outside hooks, that way as the bra wears in you can move onto the inner hooks and tighten it up. This would also be helpful when loosing weight.
  • hstallings13
    hstallings13 Posts: 306
    Options
    We sell them at HSN where I work, they are very comfortable is what customers tell me but to get major support most of them wear two at a time.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options

I was just about to link this page as well......!

Doesn't sound very promising, does it?

I've always worn underwired, since a teenager.... and have to say I find them the most comfortable & the best support
  • MsMadmagic
    MsMadmagic Posts: 66
    Options

They are awsome in there, I walked in in pain ( bra digging in, wrong size, wrong level of support). When I walked out it was like night and day.

They always fit the bra, so that you are on the outside hooks, that way as the bra wears in you can move onto the inner hooks and tighten it up. This would also be helpful when loosing weight.

I do usually order from Bravissimo I was just looking and hoping for something a bit more comforatable, I find underwires really dig into my sides even when I've been measured properly. Oh well when Ive lost my weight I should be able to pick and choose my bras a bit more. LOL
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options

I do usually order from Bravissimo I was just looking and hoping for something a bit more comforatable, I find underwires really dig into my sides even when I've been measured properly. Oh well when Ive lost my weight I should be able to pick and choose my bras a bit more. LOL

When you get in there, ask them for non- wired, as they do stock them. Last time I went, I was in dire need so I went a bit mad. I got a black and a white underwired, an unwired and a Shock Absorber sports bra. Which has kept me going now for over 6 months and counting.

I have no back width, and huge cup size at the moment, if they can fit me, they can fit anyone, lol.