Need Some MFP Friends! On a mission!

Options
Hello all!! I'm going to turn 37 on my birthday this month....and that has scared the crap out of me!! Scared me so bad that for the first time in my life, I set a New Year's resolution to get fit and healthy. I did a five day fast starting Jan 4th and began vegan protein shakes for lunch and super clean food for dinner daily after the fast. I've list 15 lbs so far! I also joined a good gym and burn serious calories several days a week. Now that I'm in the 230's I can't seem to move out of them because I'm struggling with my eating again. I've set a new goal though.... By March 1st, I want to be in the 220's!! I really need help and motivation... According to the scale I'm going back and forth between 231 and 234. Well, I'd rather be going back and forth between 221 and 224!! So I'm trying to break ground into the 220's.... Would love to add some friends who are setting these fitness goals a little at a time or anyone with fitness goals! Thanks everyone!! Good luck to all!!! This isn't easy but it's better with friends!!

Replies