Les Mills Body Attack - does it help you get lean & toned?

Options
I would just like to know if it actually shapes and tones your body because the body pump is the one with weights and the others are more cardio, but I really want a full body workout, I go to the gym at the moment and I do some weights but I don’t feel like im getting a full body workout my legs and arms are my problem areas if anybody has any idea please let me know :) I suppose its similar to instanity and I know that makes you lean/toned, I just don’t want to loose all my weight again and not be toned like last time because I still wasn’t happy

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    This work out is basically only a high-intensity cardio workout. It build strength and stamina. It is basically exercises such as running, lunging and jumping with strength exercises such as push-ups and squats.

If you want to transform your body (build muscle and lean out) you need to lift weights. But if you enjoy total body cardio type exercising perhaps find a circuit training program that uses weights.
  • JodesP93
    JodesP93 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    This work out is basically only a high-intensity cardio workout. It build strength and stamina. It is basically exercises such as running, lunging and jumping with strength exercises such as push-ups and squats.

If you want to transform your body (build muscle and lean out) you need to lift weights. But if you enjoy total body cardio type exercising perhaps find a circuit training program that uses weights.

Thanks ive done the class before, its not that i want to build muscle i just dont want any flabby bits when ive lost the weight i want to loose but it's similar to insanity and you tone up really well with insanity so im hoping it produces same results