Can someone look at my diary :)

Options
Can someone look at my diary for today and see if that is suitable for weight loss please. I work 4pm til midnight every night so find it hard to figure out what to eat when seen as my break is at about 8pm every night, also dont like buying meals as I get them free at work unfortunately this is KFC

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'd add in another pulled chicken wrap to up the fat, protein and calories a bit.
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    It is suitable for weight loss, since you are losing. It is what I would consider extremely unhealthy, as there are very few healthy fats, vegetables or fuit (actually I cannot find any at all the days I checked) and everything is very high in sodium.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    aggelikik wrote: »
    It is suitable for weight loss, since you are losing. It is what I would consider extremely unhealthy, as there are very few healthy fats, vegetables or fuit (actually I cannot find any at all the days I checked) and everything is very high in sodium.

Pineapple, mango, grapes and sweetcorn on todays entry. Low quantity but it is there.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    you are well under your goal for today. there is room to eat more, however looking back at your other days, you are well over on some days. As far as what food you eat, it doesn't really matter as long as you are consistently hitting your target which "should" have a deficit built in.

Also, its may be hard to determine the true calorie content unless you are weighing your food. Not sure if you are doing that but that is really the only method as labels and website values (if you are using those to determine) aren't the best because as people measure the food for servings there is room for error meal against meal.
  • chinny88
    chinny88 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    you are well under your goal for today. there is room to eat more, however looking back at your other days, you are well over on some days. As far as what food you eat, it doesn't really matter as long as you are consistently hitting your target which "should" have a deficit built in.

Also, its may be hard to determine the true calorie content unless you are weighing your food. Not sure if you are doing that but that is really the only method as labels and website values (if you are using those to determine) aren't the best because as people measure the food for servings there is room for error meal against meal.

Yeh last week went pesr shaped for me :D