Looking for weight loss buddy

Options
Hello,
I am looking for a weightloss buddy, sort of like a pen pal but for motivation to keep a healthy lifestyle. I used to do intermittent fasting but after Christmas I gave that up and fell off the waggon completely. I want to get back into it, as I felt my best during fasting steadily. Anyone who wants to buddy up please let me know :)

Replies

• ereilly311
    ereilly311 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I could totally use a buddy to help stay motivated!
  • gracenessence
    gracenessence Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have done intermittent fasting before and agree that I feel better when I do, would love to connect with you! I have done the 5:2 diet before, I didn't last long though. Feel free to add me!
  • zw1788
    zw1788 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How does intermittent fasting work? And I could totally use a buddy as well!
  • Anna_Sta
    Anna_Sta Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ajzwiefel wrote: »
    How does intermittent fasting work? And I could totally use a buddy as well!

Intermittent fasting is going without food for 16-24 hrs. Depends on what you are up for. You can either have 1 big meal in the day or two. It really helps your body burn fat, it teaches it to burn fat instead of muscle. And overall it helps digestion and energy :) pm me if you wanna buddy up!
  • meggers316
    meggers316 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some motivation. I like to motivate others but sometimes I have a hard time motivating myself. If you want to add me that'd be great!
    And intermittent fasting sounds interesting.
  • Anna_Sta
    Anna_Sta Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    meggers316 wrote: »
    I could definitely use some motivation. I like to motivate others but sometimes I have a hard time motivating myself. If you want to add me that'd be great!
    And intermittent fasting sounds interesting.

Hello :)) I will add you now, feel free to pm me whenever