Looking to loose 50+ for my Wedding.. Need Friends

Options
ashleyrose90
ashleyrose90 Posts: 71 Member
edited February 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hey there :)

My name is Ashley, I'm 26 from Ontario Canada. I've been struggling with my weight for the past 10 years and am now in a time crunch. My fiancé and I are getting married next April and I want to hit my goal weight! We'll be getting married down south and my ultimate goal is to feel good in a bikini

My fiancé and I are working out with a trainer currently and are making progress with out fitness goals, but I really need to get my diet on track! I do have an open diary.

I'm looking for some friends with the same goals. Please add me :)

Replies

• scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Don't lose it for your wedding; lose it for life...
  • amyjaneymccoy
    amyjaneymccoy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley! I'm Amy, 36yrs, from Ashland, KY. I am wanting to lose 50+ also. I first want to lose so that I can feel comfortable in my body. Second, I want to lose so that I can feel like I'm a better wife and mother, and am able to do activities with my husband and my young children. Third, I want to have a vowel renewal on our 10th anniversary. That is in two years!. Let's support each other on this journey to a healthy, happy life!
  • CatheMcG831
    CatheMcG831 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    For starters- congrats on your engagement and pending "wife status!" I am 27 and love in North Carolina... I have been struggling with my weight since high school and I have recently been diagnosed with IBS, which limits my diet abilities... I'm just getting started with this real weight loss journey- so I am always looking for friends/accountability partners! Feel free to add me- we can help each other through the craziness!

Catherine M
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley! I'm Becca, 22 and trying to lose about 90 pounds, feel free to add me! I log every day and would love to help each other out!
  • luv2bowl6
    luv2bowl6 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am in a wedding in august as a bridesmaid and I need to lost between 50-60 lbs add me
  • ashleyrose90
    ashleyrose90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    scolaris wrote: »
    Don't lose it for your wedding; lose it for life...

Yes! Very true. I'm just using the wedding as a type of motivation to actually get me to the spot I want to be for the first time
    In my life :)
  • alyssahartwig92
    alyssahartwig92 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :) I'm always looking for support and motivation!
  • meghan8504
    meghan8504 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Meghan and 30 from Texas. I am a bride to be as well. My wonderful fiance and I are hoping to tie the knot sometime in 2017. I am down 51 with 100+ to still go. Always looking for more friends. Adding you now!