Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Before this category gets out of the useful discourse that has started it...

_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
I just wanted to say:

5161594.jpg

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    _John_ wrote: »
    I just wanted to say:

5161594.jpg

Since this forum is for debate:
    i_hate_you_made_by_swiix-wallpaper-1280x800.jpg
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    I'm not sure this category has anything to do with the the hot topic requests and discussions that came before

But I am suspending my cynicism and opinion for the moment
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I'm not sure this category has anything to do with the the hot topic requests and discussions that came before

haters.jpg
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »

haters.jpg

K698r.gif

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited February 2016
    Get bent, OP. Nobody's got time for that kumbaya nonsense in the Debate section!

giphy.gif

Disclaimer: This is not an actual attack. OP and I are MFPals and I in no way wish him ill will or hope that he suffers some type of abnormal bending injury. I also do not mean any disrespect to those who appreciate the song, "Kumbaya." It is a fine song and worthy of your playlist, I am sure.

ETA: Additional disclaimer: By the use of that gif, I am in no way condoning the use of cigarettes, accidental arson, or CNN.
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Get bent, OP. Nobody's got time for that kumbaya nonsense in the Debate section!

giphy.gif

Disclaimer: This is not an actual attack. OP and I are MFPals and I in no way wish him ill will or hope that he suffers some type of abnormal bending injury. I also do not mean any disrespect to those who appreciate the song, "Kumbaya." It is a fine song and worthy of your playlist, I am sure.

ETA: Additional disclaimer: By the use of that gif, I am in no way condoning the use of cigarettes, accidental arson, or CNN.

This is beautiful.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    edited February 2016

giphy.gif

I'm offended by your use of disclaimers and implicit endorsement of Saturday Night Live.
This discussion has been closed.