The Truth

Options
Good morning my darlins. As I was driving to work this morning I was thinking about just how hard this world can be. It seems as if so many times there is a line to kick us in the teeth and put us down. But that is all bull crap. We are stronger than anything the world can throw at us. I may not know what this life has handed you, but I can say right now you can break those shackles. Take the entire negative and toss it right in the toilet and flush it down. Why? Because this world is wrong. Whatever shackles they have put on you, break them now. I am here to tell you the truth. And the truth is, the fact is, when I see you I see a beautiful winner. I see a gorgeous, sexy, kind, unstoppable, unbreakable, hot wonderful person. So hold your head up high, and walk proudly my loves. Know it and own it that you are a warrior and every goal will be shattered, every dream will be reached. And if ever this world starts sneaking up on you remember that you have a cowboy in Texas rooting you on, walking right beside you, who has faith in you. I am so proud of you my gorgeous, gorgeous darlins.
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Love & Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Awww, thanks Ed!
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    needed that so bad this morn! God bless you ED!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Love you guys. :-)
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for these posts, they really make my day when I read them. You're an amazing person. ~smiles~
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Well, dang, THANX!

I need you around me everyday! You should be a inspirational speaker.

But thank you, that was really nice and I needed to read that this morning.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I love having the best personal (ok, i'll share with the rest of MFP) motivator!!! I can do it because I get such wonderful support from you, Ed. Have a wonderful day!
  • westwick1
    westwick1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I stumbled across this post and I am so glad that I did because I needed to hear that today thank you x
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Thank you for the smile and boost o confidence! :flowerforyou:
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Ed. A day doesn't go by that you don't make me smile! :happy:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    You are all amazing people and I cherish you each. :-) Kick butt for me today!
  • KLCisME
    KLCisME Posts: 19
    Options
    i ,love you ed :) u r beautiful dont ever change xxx
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    i ,love you ed :) u r beautiful dont ever change xxx

Love ya too gorgoeus! your awesome!
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ed, you have no idea how much i needed to hear that today!!!
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    Thank you! This was a wonderful way to start my day!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Another beautiful beginning to my Monday morning! Even when it is cloudy here (and supposed to storm later) I can always see your ray of sunshine coming up from Texas. :flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    :heart: inspiring as always!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Another beautiful beginning to my Monday morning! Even when it is cloudy here (and supposed to storm later) I can always see your ray of sunshine coming up from Texas. :flowerforyou:

You so made me smile & blush gorgeous baby! :flowerforyou: :love: :heart:
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    What a boost you have offered to many today. Thanks! :happy:
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Ed!!! I was reading what you were saying and I SWEAR I got goosebumps!! Awesome, awesome...yes I can said the silly train up the darn hill feeling... Thanks for all you say to us ladies...gosh we need it! :-) Annr
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Ed, you are such a positive force in my life and I thank God all the time that I have met you!! Cheers to this awesome post cutie!!! :-)