Up all night...

Options
I keep waking up almost nightly at 11Pm and up until 4Am with the worse pain in my chest.. Like gas? I am unsure. It hurts so bad. Could this be gallstones? Any ideas? I am eating pretty clean and have no idea.

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Talk to a doctor. Sounds like heartburn but talk to a doctor.
  • GymnasticsMommy
    GymnasticsMommy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have had GERD since I was 5, I know what heartburn feels like. This has been happening for the past 2 years on and off. But for the past month it has been terrible. Just trying to decide if I should go in, like is it just gas maybe or something more serious.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Well, you could have mentioned in your first post that you have GERD. It is probably related.
    Any pain that wakes you should be seen by a physician.
  • GymnasticsMommy
    Options
    I will call today.. :)
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Definitely go see a doctor ASAP!

That being said, that's kind of how my gallstone felt when it was trying to pass this December. It was more in my back, but the pain wrapped itself around my entire torso. The gallbladder tends to try and empty itself at night, when you're not moving food through your system, so the timing seems right.

Since you have experience with acid issues and this doesn't feel the same, it definitely wouldn't hurt to ask about this possibility.
  • GymnasticsMommy
    Options
    Thank you for the advice :) I am so tired of being exhausted and hurting when I eat so well.
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options
    too much gymnastics
  • GymnasticsMommy
    Options
    I wish I was the gymnast.. nope my little gals are :)