The new me, now showing!

Options
Hi fitsters, so I'm Angel, 34, married, Naturopat, studying social work and counselling, 5 days post from THE most drastic obesity surgery, the Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
On the 1st of september 2015, I weighed 200.5kgs, I was given my surgery date and told, only if you can get unser 170kgs by the 10th of December. Well, with unhealthy doses of Duromine, I quit my steady, promising carers in film agency, and took to renovating my backyard, ok moving dirt, for 3 months, i lost 35kilos, got the sugery, and now, for the first time in 8 years I'm under 180kgs.
I have been morbidly obese since the age of 12, im destroyed countless chances with drugs and stupidity derived from self loathing, now I am finally ready to get a life!
8 years off drugs, 2.5 of booze, 3 months off solid food, 80% less stomach to fill and not tolerance whatsoever for sugar, fat, to much, or wrong choices.

I am 100000000% committed to getting fit, conceiving a child, becomig a fully functional citizen and being proud to hold my head up high.
So Hi, im Angel, im nutso and need support to change everything about myself, and oh yeah, i hate advice and get easily defensive and offended... so good luck with that. Im baring my soul in the hopes that I might discover what I really mean to me.
Can't wait to get to know you!
Angel - 168cm - 165.7kgs - finally thinner than my height.... wow... bring it on.

Replies

• ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You've been through a lot. Good for you for fighting the good fight and baring your soul. If you're looking for support and accountability feel free to add me! Good luck :)
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Here's what you need to do. Add me as a friend.
  • taniamusic
    taniamusic Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What a great success! Please give us an update and would love it if you add me as a friend!