Need to improve my nutrition! Help

Options
Well you see, I like food and all of the wrong stuff. I exercise regularly 5 times per week with mix of cardio and weight training. However due to recent neck problem have not been able to maintain much of my workout regiment, hence 15 weight gain because I've been eating more while in pain. The past 5 days, I've been logging food. I've got to get the food under control, which if I can clean up my choices could be beneficial to inflammation in my neck, so I can get back to my workouts. My weights has never stopped me until this neck pain. Realistically, I'd like to lose 1-2 pounds each week and Lise total of 50 pounds. I will need friends and encouragement to stay the course and support if I fall short in a given day.

Debbie

Replies

• kristimichelle13
    Options
    I'm changing my eating habits as well. Cutting all sugars (including artificial sweeteners), "health foods" that contain ingredients I can't pronounce, hydrogenated fats, and refined salts. I'm only using coconut oil for cooking. I'm adding lots of Omega 3s via one daily supplement and wild caught fresh fish. Adding good fats like avocados. Watching my portions. Drinking lots of water. No more alcohol (for awhile). Ramping up the proteins with cage-free eggs, free-range meats and raw nuts. It's a complete lifestyle change for me. It's Day 1 and I'm so excited!!!

If I can do it after all these years of never caring what I stuff in my mouth, including fast food, then you can do it too :-)
  • dlumpkin1
    dlumpkin1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you!