8 pounds.

I blew through 8 pounds already. I must admit I'm kind of shocked because I never much get this far. So much more to go, but still happy to lose a few. Does that make sense? Should I be happier? Or bracing myself? I'm not used to success weight wise. Let's keep our fingers crossed, yes?

Replies

• I blew through 8 pounds already. I must admit I'm kind of shocked because I never much get this far. So much more to go, but still happy to lose a few. Does that make sense? Should I be happier? Or bracing myself? I'm not used to success weight wise. Let's keep our fingers crossed, yes?
  • michelleisfit
    michelleisfit Posts: 43 Member
    Be happy! Enjoy every little bit of success because YOU made the decision to eat smart and / or exericse and you should be damn proud!
  • be happy! I've only lost 8 pounds, and I have a ways to go.....but it was hard to lose those 8 pounds! I am PROUD of myself. You should be too!
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Congratulations. Better to lose 8 than gain 8. Next time you're at the grocery store try to pick up 8lbs of flour... then smile and walk away with your head held high.
    Diana
  • pewtie
    pewtie Posts: 18
    :bigsmile:

YEAAHHHHHH for you! 8 pounds is terrific. It went on one pound at a time and it comes off one pound at a time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!