New to this..

Options
Hello! Im new to this. I am hoping tis will help me lose the baby weight Ive been carring the last year. I am trying to stick to 1200 calories a day but find myself hungry alot. Any suggestions on food that will help me stay in my limit but still be filling a good? Thanks for all the help!

Replies

• dragonladey
    Options
    Hello! Im new to this. I am hoping tis will help me lose the baby weight Ive been carring the last year. I am trying to stick to 1200 calories a day but find myself hungry alot. Any suggestions on food that will help me stay in my limit but still be filling a good? Thanks for all the help!
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm new here myself but wanted to say welcome!
  • natashak
    Options
    100 calorie snacks,
    my fav, is smartpop popcorn :)

lowfat, fatfree yoplait yogurt yummie

traderjoes lowfat, light string cheese

raw baby tomatos

apples :)

welcome, and I hope you love this site as much as we all do!!
  • Extra240
    Options
    I am new to this as well, but I have the Alli program and it has a food companion book that tells you things you can and cannot eat. Many people fail to look at free foods such as lettuce, celery, and cucumbers. These items you can snack on without worries of calories and such. Hopefully you will find something that meets your satisfaction. Good luck to all. :-)
  • dragonladey
    Options
    Im learning the food thing. I never really looked at calories before. I never had a weight prob but it seems as you get older you dont lose as easily as you used to! :) Thanks for the support and I am finding this site very helpful and easy to keep me on track!!
  • newnana09
    Options
    Hello, I am also new to this site. Just joined today. Looking for something to help me keep going and provide some accountability.

Thanks in advance for all the support!!!

Newnana09:flowerforyou:
  • dragonladey
    Options
    Ok Ive been doing this calorie count for a week now and followed the 1200 calories. I have even excersized the 60min a day. I got on the scale this morning and gained weight. What did I do wrong??