New here.

Options
Hi everyone. I just downloaded the app. Looking to lose 25-30 lbs. im 5'3. I'm starting a new regimen and want to gain muscle and loose fat. Anyone else beginning a program. I'm also starting isagenix.

Replies

• riedlmisty
    riedlmisty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started today too. Doing the old traditional eat better and exercise more...or at all.
  • J9Lynn93
    J9Lynn93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started 5 days ago, so on the fence about it
  • shayevans2740
    shayevans2740 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I used this app 3 yrs ago and lost 50lbs. Unfortunitly I put most of it back on. Well here I am again BUT I now realize this is a life style change not just a diet. Goid Luck on your Journey!!!
  • bcherniwchan445
    bcherniwchan445 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    tastro wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I just downloaded the app. Looking to lose 25-30 lbs. im 5'3. I'm starting a new regimen and want to gain muscle and loose fat. Anyone else beginning a program. I'm also starting isagenix.
    J9Lynn93 wrote: »
    I started 5 days ago, so on the fence about it

• bcherniwchan445
    bcherniwchan445 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey guys ! Congrats on starting Isagenix !! I've been using the products for over a year and love it !
  • jgroll8855
    jgroll8855 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have just started using Isagenix. Is there a group?
  • eternalone88
    eternalone88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm staring isagenix soon with the next week or so. How do you like it so far?
  • quzy07
    quzy07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been using Isagenix since May 2015 and absolutely love it. I think I could not go a day without at least one shake. After a few months my weight loss seemed to plateau on the program and so I took up with MFP and just tracking my calories and exercise was the kick-start I needed. I highly recommend using both! Best of luck to you Isa-newbies :smiley:
  • mrsmitchell1114
    mrsmitchell1114 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on the 30 day cleanse and fat burning program, what are you using? I started March 1st and am down 9lbs