Two weeks - 0 change on scales

Options
I don't want to come across as naive and ignorant. I know you can't expect a Hollywood physique after 14 days of hard slogging. I'm a realist, I know it takes time.. But no movement at all? Nothing, nout, negative?

I'm 72 kilos, my 'normal' weight is 65 kilos. The smallest I've been in the past 2 years is 60 kilos. I've lost weight before, many times. It usually comes off very quickly too. However I've never been this weight before. I've done everything right, everything I 'normally' do when I want to lose the pounds.

When did YOU notice changes on the scales? Please tell me I'm normal and haven't morphed into some fat hoarding machine.

Replies

• stclair725
    stclair725 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I have been at this for four weeks and have not lost anything. UGH! I know it is harder to see results when you have less to lose. I only have 15 to lose, but.....
  • HH29992
    HH29992 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    4 weeks and no change!? Have we both got broken scales? I'm not sure what your routine is but it should start to kick in right? I've never had such sluggish results before, especially at the beginning.
  • HH29992
    HH29992 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks Seska. I'm going off last results and am playing impatient. I need to remember it's for the long haul, not a quick fix.
  • michellewiggill43
    Options
    Its so frustrating. Are you noticing any difference in the way your clothes are fitting? Perhaps you are losing cms. Hang in there. That damn scale can really mess with our minds.