The truth...

Options
Kimmoore8383
Kimmoore8383 Posts: 1 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Ok so I have been struggling with my weight for years, never being able to get under 210 recently hit 273. Having major life changes, being single parent, being stressed and dealing with it all with food I went to the doctors and them telling me If my blood pressure doesn't get better I'll be on medication for it after my next visit... who wants that? I found out about this app and I hopped on it that evening and started the next morning. So far it's been 7 days and I've lost 4.5 lbs and feeling pretty good about it and it's not as hard as I thought it would be.
Once it gets warmer out and out of the negative where I am I will be going out for longer walks and getting this jump started even more getting my 2 kids involved in eating healthier and excersize. So pumped for the future even if it has ups and downs all I can do is keep pulling myself up and carrying on with a positive attitude!

Replies

• joeross155
    joeross155 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • samciruolo
    samciruolo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Love the honesty. Congrats on a great start. Feel free to add me if you need a friend.
  • eds527
    eds527 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You've got the right attitude! I'd love to join you in your journey if you'd like to add me!
  • Shelbo226
    Shelbo226 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It may be hard at first, but the hard work will pay off!
  • CoffeeInTheMtns
    CoffeeInTheMtns Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    If there is one thing I can appreciate it's I honesty! Awesome that you are here and willing to make a change. Add me if you'd like I live to support and motivate others.