Grumpy when no workouts are made.

Options
Static1211
Static1211 Posts: 16 Member
I have noticed that I need my daily workout before talking to anyone just like some people need their coffee before their day. Things just turn into a mess and all fights but after going for a run or working out I'm all calm and chill. It's hard for me on rest days so I try to stay clear from everyone. Does anyone else have that problem.

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Yep, I can be the same way. And the worst part of it is Monday is usually my rest day, and Monday already sucks.
    Really mine is usually more depression than grumpiness, but the grumps come out as well. Today especially.
  • claer947
    claer947 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Me too! I was in the office all day today and knew I had a late meeting tonight that would prevent me from getting to the gym b4 they closed. Instead of enjoying a rest day I was resentful and pissy that work was keeping me away from something important.
  • m27un
    m27un Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    sj8bh3zeckul.jpeg
    Static1211 wrote: »
    I have noticed that I need my daily workout before talking to anyone just like some people need their coffee before their day. Things just turn into a mess and all fights but after going for a run or working out I'm all calm and chill. It's hard for me on rest days so I try to stay clear from everyone. Does anyone else have that problem.

Add me !! :)
  • valskeete
    valskeete Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yup. Don't even try to talk to me while I'm working out. It's like my "wake up drug/serious business".
    Well, coffee after too, but that's another story.