I'm new I'm new!!! & I love this site and it's only day 2!

FemmeAndi
FemmeAndi Posts: 107 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
:love: Awesome site!! It's so easy to use and great at doing all my calculations for me! I eat a lot of wild meat though so it's hard to find that in the food catalog, but I try to pick what matches best.

Replies

• wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    This site is amazing...lots of cool people and great support...welcome!
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Welcome, and good luck! Stick with it.... it works.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome! This is a great site.
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Welcome! Good luck reaching your goal, and yes, there are a lot of great people here.
  • Welcome! Are you following the paleo diet per chance? I wish I lived somewhere were I could hunt my own meat. <:/
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Welcome! Good luck!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Welcome! Are you following the paleo diet per chance? I wish I lived somewhere were I could hunt my own meat. <:/

My sig. other is a forrester and part of his job is hunting. The parts between running in the forrest and sitting on my plate are hardly glamorous though. lol.
  • Love this site! A great tool to help Anyone get in shape :):) Its almost like a weight watchers facebook :P
  • FemmeAndi
    FemmeAndi Posts: 107 Member
    Welcome! Are you following the paleo diet per chance? I wish I lived somewhere were I could hunt my own meat. <:/

Nope, I'm not familiar with paleo diet. It's just where I live (The Lower North Shore in Quebec) we have a lot of wild food and my dad's a hunter. Winter Hare, seasonal ducks, geese, moose, caribou, trout, salmon, winter partridge, he likes to hunt it all! haha
This discussion has been closed.