Just saying Hello

HI : I am new to this fitness pal site, But I think I'm going to love it. I would love to add new friends to my life and surround my self with people of the same interest. I do love to work out and I do love being fit and healthy and feeling beautiful.

Life just doesen't always provide the time. Thats why we have to make the time. I'm trying very hard to become something I know nothing about (selfish). I know the only way this is going to work and be successful is to become selfish with my time. I am trying to look at it this way. If I just take the time thats needed to make myself healthy then I will be a better help for the rest of the people that share my life with me.

I look forward to this journey and hope that I can meet some very interesting people along the way.
If there is anything I can help you with please feel free to ask.

Replies

• HI : I am new to this fitness pal site, But I think I'm going to love it. I would love to add new friends to my life and surround my self with people of the same interest. I do love to work out and I do love being fit and healthy and feeling beautiful.

Life just doesen't always provide the time. Thats why we have to make the time. I'm trying very hard to become something I know nothing about (selfish). I know the only way this is going to work and be successful is to become selfish with my time. I am trying to look at it this way. If I just take the time thats needed to make myself healthy then I will be a better help for the rest of the people that share my life with me.

I look forward to this journey and hope that I can meet some very interesting people along the way.
    If there is anything I can help you with please feel free to ask.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome to MFP and good luck! You will love this site and it is so helpful and motivational!
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    You've come to the right place!! Good Luck with your journey :flowerforyou:
  • I would agree. I just joined this site yesterday and it is AMAZING! People here are all very supportive too. It makes it easier to say no to that chocolate bar that my co-worker is tempting me with : )

Good luck on your journey and yes you do have to be selfish! This is your time to be the person you want to be. And when you get to where you want to be, I guarantee no one will see you as selfish.
  • Hello, I have been with this site for a little over a year now and it has been a huge help to me. Just knowing by checking in, you are taking control of what you eat and how you are eating. I have lost 34 lbs. and successfully kept it off, which is amazing. I have approx. 25 to go, so hopefully this year will be just as successful.
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Good luck on your jouney and feel free to just talk any time. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: This is a great site for support and company.:flowerforyou: We are all on a same mission of health and fitness and just plain happiness.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: It's great to have all of you new commers aboard.:heart::flowerforyou:
  • Thank You so much for the responce, This is just what I was hoping for. Wow that was fast.
    Have a great day.
  • Thank You so much for the fast responce. This is just what I needed. Have a great day
  • Wow, Thank You so much for your words that already helped. So thanks again. Have a great day.
  • ok . Now I look like a dork, Didnt know it would post all the different times. I was trying to say thank you to each one of you ladies.

So I will do it this way,

Ladies Thank You for all of the fast responce and the fact that you took the time to respond. I hope to get to know all of you very well. And please remember that if there is anything I can do to help you please just ask.

Thanks for your time.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Welcome and enjoy.
    The most important thing is to always have fun and it is fun here.:smile:
  • Thanks Carl. I will remember that!: