Whats your most difficult & most enjoyable TF workout?

Options
For the ones that do turbo fire, what is your most difficult one from the list? Its Fire 45 Ez for me.
My most enjoyable is Fire 30.

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the Fire 45 classes... my least enjoyable is the 55 EZ... just not a fan of the "choreo' in that class. The most difficult for me when I first started was the Fire 45 EZ also. That gets easier with practice though :bigsmile:
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    This hard to say, I love all of the Turbofire, (I am in the middle of week 4 out of 20) I think the most difficult for me right now is Fire 55ez and the most enjoyable one is Fire 45.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My favorite is HIIT 15. Not cause it's short, but because it's fun and i freakin loveeee the music in it.
    My least favorite is 55 ez. It pisses me off cause it's too long and I also don't like the moves in it either.
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    45EZ was super hard at first but now I like it because I get the best calorie burn from that one. Really I love all of them and can't choose a fav yet. Did 55EZ yesterday for the 1st time in a few weeks and really liked that one too.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I don't even start TF until August 8th (after competion of CLX) but I always read all the TF threads because i'm SO amped about this program & you guys are really making me want to start now, now now!!! hahahaha.
  • turbofiregirl
    Options
    I can completely relate to the Fire 55EZ. I was on Inferno last week and had to do it 3 times last week. Somehow, I sail through 55 better than the 45 EZ.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I HATE almost all the stretching classes. It drives me crazy to do them right afterwards when I have so much energy and they're just so, well, sloooooow. I'm a big fan of almost all the other classes. They just fly by for me, especially the HIIT classes, so much fun! Even the upper tone and scult and all that seem to fly by. I love it when she says "you're not tired!!" haha totally keeps me going =)
    Can I put a question out, since all of you responding are obviously doing TF: do you follow the nutrition plan? I follow the calories recommended by the nutrition plan, but don't eat the food in it...
  • turbofiregirl
    Options
    @elsham,

I am an Indian vegetarian and none of the foods mentioned in the nutritional plan is applicable to me. So, I just watch my calories as per MFP. The only difficulty I have is to increase my protein intake. In inferno, the goal is 1200 calories with 101g of Protein. I just couldnt match it at all. And the worst of it all, Shakeology is available only in the US.
  • turbofiregirl
    Options
    @ Miss Anjy - I am sure you will get addicted to it in no time.
  • shann_wv
    shann_wv Posts: 2
    Options
    I love all the HIIT workouts! Also love the music on Fire 55 EZ even if it isn't my favorite workout. Stretch and Tone are the workouts I "love to hate"- don't enjoy doing them, but I am addicted to their results.
  • shann_wv
    shann_wv Posts: 2
    Options
    TF fans- I am halfway to my goal of 20 lbs...only 10 more to go! I use MFP to log all my food and exercise and I am looking for a few friends on here. Just interested in seeing more positive posts on my homepage from friends...and also interested in cheering on anybody who might need some encouragement. Message or request me if you are looking for the same thing- always a "plus" if we have Turbo in common!
  • michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    My most difficult workout is stretch 40... I just don't dig yoga and its LOOONG. LOL Love all the HIIT's and Fire 45. :)
  • 3aBadkids
    3aBadkids Posts: 78
    Options
    My favs are all the HIITs, Fire 45, and 30!!! Fire 55EZ isn't that bad...just not as exciting as the other ones.
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I HATE almost all the stretching classes. It drives me crazy to do them right afterwards when I have so much energy and they're just so, well, sloooooow. I'm a big fan of almost all the other classes. They just fly by for me, especially the HIIT classes, so much fun! Even the upper tone and scult and all that seem to fly by. I love it when she says "you're not tired!!" haha totally keeps me going =)
    Can I put a question out, since all of you responding are obviously doing TF: do you follow the nutrition plan? I follow the calories recommended by the nutrition plan, but don't eat the food in it...

Believe me, you are not alone with the stretching because I hate doing it also. I love a fast pace workout so to do the stretch (especially the stretch 40) is so boring to me. I just do it just to get it over with but I do not enjoy them. My fav is either Fire 45 or Fire 55 EZ (but I'm starting to love Fire 60 also). My least favorite are Stretch 40 and Fire 45 EZ class.