Need a Few Pals...

Options
I've been here before and was successful in dropping a bunch of weight...then had a couple of kids and gained it back.
When I used MFP previously I had a terrific group of supportive friends who were a huge part of my weight loss victory. I'm looking to build another small group of pals to encourage, support and share food ideas/recipes with.
I will log daily and have an open food diary. (I know It's huge for me to see what other people are eating. I get stuck in food ruts.)

Replies

• verifiedvalerie
    verifiedvalerie Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Hi @ClAk_2! Mom of 2 her... (5 yrs and almost 3 yrs). I get it!

I'll send you a request. Feel free to check in any time. :)
  • amholden66
    amholden66 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi CIAk_2. I'm Annie. I'd love to be part of the support group. I need the accountability of others seeing what I'm eating. I have not been logging due to embarrassment. So, maybe we can all support one another and help with food choice variety but also accountability?

Nice to "meet" you!
  • sailorplutoisaplanet
    Options
    I'd love to add you! I'm new to the site and looking for pals similarly.
  • Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily an am committed to reach goal.
  • KierreMarie25
    KierreMarie25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. Trying to work my way down to my ideal weight whilst suffering with chronic health issues so I need a lot of support and encouragement. I'd love to make some new friends x
  • Daveguitar8804
    Daveguitar8804 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too guys!! We can all be friends and heal each other reach our goals!