NSV: Skinny Jeans!

Options
jmruef
jmruef Posts: 824 Member
No pics (I still don't like the camera) but I wore my skinny jeans to work! The scale still has me flirting w/ the 20 pound mark (seriously, I must be the only one on the planet who GAINS weight in her sleep...:noway: )

But anyway - SKINNY JEANS! I've had these folded up in my closet for probably 4 years now. The last time I tried to get them on they didn't even go past my thighs, let alone up and over! Woot!

AND - I wore a bracelet today that has been too tight in the past. Now there's room to spare!

I really think the 30 Day Shred has a lot to do with it. (Today will be day 7.)

Replies

• thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep it up :)
  • Krazyfit
    Krazyfit Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I have the 30 day shred but have not done it ..YET! With your report I now know what I need to do to get the body I want!!! Thanks!!!! and keep up the great work!
  • Charlottekd
    Options
    Yay well done.
    My nsv was when my skinny jeans were actually easy to get on, right out of the wash too. Instead of laying down tugging and pulling to get them done up lol!!

To wearing skinny jeans!! x
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well done you! I'm on Day 8 and not seen any changes yet, but sticking with it
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Yayy!!! My skinny jeans are my goal too. They're a size 6 and haven't fit comfortably in AWHILE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!