250>175

Options
2»

Replies

• callum88
    callum88 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words everyone-I didn't do it to get abs or anything like that-I did it to be healthier and feel better! Your support is awesome!
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    tottie_07 wrote: »
    Wow, "disgusting" and "fat people need to be killed"? What is wrong with people? You look good before and after!!! I am sorry for the way they made you feel, but am proud of how you found within yourself the strength to make the changes needed to become healthier. Well done!!

+1. Congratulations on your change to a healthier lifestyle. It saddens me that people could be so cruel.
  • dmaysaephanh901
    dmaysaephanh901 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. I share similar story. I was 220 pounds and I was made fun of a lot. It's definitely a struggle. Congrats you look so good.
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • olgamarie940
    olgamarie940 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • callum88
    callum88 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so very much!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You looked good beforehand, and you look good after. ^_^ But still, great job improving yourself despite others being buttheads. :) Quite motivating!
  • LilannB
    LilannB Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!