What is needed for 30 DS?

Options
What all is needed for 30 day shred beside the DVD? Weights, jumprope, etc? I plan to start tonight and would like to make sure I have everything I need.
Thanks!

Replies

• 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    just weights- whatever you're comfortable with- i'm using 3 lb & a mat
  • diembroadhurst
    Options
    a towel definately a towel - you are going to sweat

weights

a mat is you don't have a carpeted floor to train on.

thats it - my jump rope is invisible :)
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    a great support bra!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    If you don't have weights - I have been known to do the Shred with cans of soup from my cupboard... hahahaha.
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    A couple of hand weights, water, and not being shy about cussing at JM through your TV screen! lol
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    My 5 lb weights were too much for me so i use 2.5 lbs ankle weights that i just hold lol. If you're on a hard surface or don't want to sweat all over your carpet use a mat :) Good luck!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    yes, support bra is what i would say is number 1 to have. next is weights i use 5lbs but3 lbs is what they use. And the only reson i am using the 5lbs is because i bought them for something else and i didnt want 3lbs weights around WHEN I PROBABLY WONT NEED THEN AGAIN (oops caps)
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses........I already have 3 lb weight. I will use my carpet for now to try it out and off to the store for a good support bra :laugh:
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    a great support bra!

lol So true!
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    Towel, bottle of water and heavier weights. I had a set of 3, 5, 8lb weights. By the end of 30DS i was using the 8 & 3's together for some exercises. The heavier weights also came in handy for some of the back exercises, for many of us our backs are stronger than we think. Don't be scared to try a heavier weight so long as your form is still good.

Happy exercising!! :happy: