New to Board, been using MFP for 3 weeks!

Options
gdortiz
gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
hey everyone, awesome message board, I wish I came on earlier.

Coming on my 3rd week using MFP and it has been amazing ... really cool tool.Grad parties for my newphews threw me off track, but before Sat. I had lost about 11 pounds in those 2 1/2 weeks.

Look forward to sharing with you all ...

Replies

• lorischlitz
    Options
    Actually, this is one of the best message boards for weight loss I've ever encountered. Welcome!
  • SACox65
    SACox65 Posts: 6
    Options
    Way to go on your weight loss!! Keep up the good work and know that even small setbacks are okay - there is a time and place for going off your diet and I think a graduation is a perfect example. Best wishes! :smile:
  • gdortiz
    Options
    Actually, this is one of the best message boards for weight loss I've ever encountered. Welcome!

I agree ... super comprehensive, very clean, organized.
  • gdortiz
    Options
    Way to go on your weight loss!! Keep up the good work and know that even small setbacks are okay - there is a time and place for going off your diet and I think a graduation is a perfect example. Best wishes! :smile:

hey thanks ... I think one good thing about the setback was I had a real good day on Sunday.

It is crazy though. I really care for my newphes and I wanted to be at these parties but i knew the tempation was going to be brutal. My sister-law hired a grill master from Paraguay and he made all this great food.

I was thinking, I should have just stopped in, said hi, and gotten the hell out of there! But that would have been rude ... Ultimately its on me though, I should be better prepared next time.