I KNOW IT'S NOT MUCH, BUT IT'S ALOT FOR ME!!!

Options
I'm finally seeing results and losing the weight the right way...and I feel amazing!!! I know it's only 2 pds but those 2 pds have been haunting me for 6 weeks now and I've been working my butt off...I just wanted to brag... :drinker:

Replies

• rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    way to go!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    good for you!!!!
  • JannineOwen
    JannineOwen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    well done :)
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ^-^
    I cant wait until i loose my first few pounds!!
  • kateq321
    kateq321 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well done Tweetie...it feels soooo damn good to finally have a breakthrough. I lost 1lb on my weigh in this morning and it took me weeks to get the scale to move. So it's a big victory!! Well done you :):drinker: :smile:
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    The weight loss journey is a slow and patient process...you keep chugging along and eating healthy "clean" foods" and exercising and those lbs will continue to fall off
  • saj96003
    saj96003 Posts: 19
    Options
    6 pounds in 2 weeks is great! Congratulations on your hard work :)
  • Debbiecastor
    Options
    CONGRATS!! JOB WELL DONE!! 2 lbs lost is 2 lbs lost!!! :drinker:
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    The best part of your post is the part about you feeling great. Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • rveler
    rveler Posts: 2
    Options
    Good Job... 2lbs is 2 lbs!!!!!!
  • chadam1015
    chadam1015 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    :smile: Great job! Before you know it 2 pounds will be 4 and then 8 and then 16 and by the time you turn around you will be at your goal. You are on the right path! You can do!!! Just keep pushing! :happy:
  • juniperrose
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss and hard work. Its evidence that you can do it! Keep it up!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • TWEETIE19
    TWEETIE19 Posts: 54
    Options
    All your support means the world to me... Hugs to all...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!