Need to loose weight!!

Options
I need to loose weight. My first goal is to get to 270. I never seem to make it. I believe I can do it this time

Replies

• chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    If you believe it you can
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    You need to 'lose' weight so your clothes will be 'loose!' :) (sorry, it's like nails on a chalkboard and I am fully aware not everyone speaks English as a first language. Forgive me, it's nothing personal.)

I believe you can do it too!
  • lonidee210
    lonidee210 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    You need to 'lose' weight so your clothes will be 'loose!' :) (sorry, it's like nails on a chalkboard and I am fully aware not everyone speaks English as a first language. Forgive me, it's nothing personal.)

I believe you can do it too!
    English is my first language. I just posted it fast. I will make sure I spell check before I post. I did not think I would receive a hard time for messing up a word. Thank god I don't have real feelings.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm duly noted.

I am being 100% sincere when I believe you can do it!
  • Br3ntG
    Br3ntG Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    How are you going to achieve your goal? What is your plan? What are you going to do different this time that will lead you to success that you didn't do previous times? I am genuinely interested and find this kind of introspection (I ask myself these same questions) to be helpful in understanding how and why I've failed in the past and what I need to do to succeed this time. I'd be interested to hear your answer to these. Thanks and good luck!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    you don't say where you're beginning from, but I find setting smaller goals (5 or 10 pounds) is less intimidating and you *feel* like you have more success.

When I started, I did 5 pound increments. I've lost 80 pounds.

make small, achievable goals and work from there.
  • lonidee210
    lonidee210 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you don't say where you're beginning from, but I find setting smaller goals (5 or 10 pounds) is less intimidating and you *feel* like you have more success.

When I started, I did 5 pound increments. I've lost 80 pounds.

make small, achievable goals and work from there.
    I am 293 now. I maybe I need to set smaller goals like you. That sounds like a good plan!!
  • markyrocks
    markyrocks Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I need to lose weight because I have been trying (not very well) for years. Today is day 4 and its normally the longest I go for on any particular "diet" before I crash and burn. After reading all the posts, success stories, helpful tips on MFP forums, I am determined now, to change my eating habits and lifestyle for the LOOOOONG term.

No more shake diets, keto diets, 'eat half' diets. I am going to use this app/website to help me long term. I already feel better and have already lost 1.5kg of my 2kg I put on last week on holidays.

Wish me luck!
  • Br3ntG
    Br3ntG Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    markyrocks wrote: »
    I need to lose weight because I have been trying (not very well) for years. Today is day 4 and its normally the longest I go for on any particular "diet" before I crash and burn. After reading all the posts, success stories, helpful tips on MFP forums, I am determined now, to change my eating habits and lifestyle for the LOOOOONG term.

No more shake diets, keto diets, 'eat half' diets. I am going to use this app/website to help me long term. I already feel better and have already lost 1.5kg of my 2kg I put on last week on holidays.

Wish me luck!

Awesome work and I think it's a great approach. Well done!