Do you believe in bigfoot?

Options
_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
or any of the variants of undocumented, upright walking large apes?

Replies

• TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    no only the loch ness monster
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I am bigfoot
  • verifiedvalerie
    verifiedvalerie Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    No but I'm willing to learn.
  • bathmatt12345
    bathmatt12345 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You know what they say about big foot, big shoes.
  • melasencio
    melasencio Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I would love to see a Bigfoot or another large cryptic. I just don't see them hiding from humans to the point where we doubt their existence. I think if they existed, they would just do what every other animal on the planet does, survive. What I mean is what does Nessie care if people take pictures of him? He would just do what he does.
  • yasminara
    yasminara Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Eh, never thought about it enough. Could be, plenty of undiscovered species
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Not really. Hard to believe they stay invisible in the age of missles and satellites.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Lol, if someone REALLY wanted to find Bigfoot, I can't see why no one's figured out to use an infrared camera to find one.
    People love myths. Wanna see a real big foot? Check out Shaq's shoe size.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty good picture of him. One of the better ones I've seen. This was taken last August outside of Dillon's food mart.

qwwlm9az2yii.png
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Big Feet? I have big feet. You know what they say about guys with big hands and big feet?

They need big gloves and big shoes...Ba dump bum...
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I hate my big feet, but yes I believe.
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Of course he lives my back yard!!!! :D
  • Doc0862
    Doc0862 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Obviously you've never met my nephew.........
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Well in my parts here we have the Jersey Devil :#
  • gronmu1
    gronmu1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Is he the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa?
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    The evidence that exists supporting that there is a sasquatch is pretty poor, and unfortunately for those in the community researching such things, there have been a number of prominent researchers who have been caught creating hoaxed, some a number of times, and some still holding credibility somehow.

The amount of information that people claim they have gathered on a creature that hasn't even been confirmed to exist coming from people calling themselves "researchers" is troubling. You can find detailed claims about behavior patterns, intelligence levels, communication methods, and all kinds of things we'd only conclude about animals after extensive hands-on research, yet the alleged interactions with these creatures are overwhelmingly under the category of a quick, close encounter or distant, blurry photographs / shaky videos.

So yeah... no, I don't think Bigfoot exists. The same goes for the majority of cryptozoological creatures. I'm not saying that they CANNOT or DO NOT exist, just that there's little to no evidence worth anything supporting most of them. I'm open to the idea of people hunting these things down, as we are still constantly finding new species every year, but these findings don't come out of cryptozoological community.

If cryptozoology wants to be taken seriously, they need to step up their game and do some real research, not cherry pick anomalies that shakily support their hypothesis, ignoring the evidence against them.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    sasquatch,yes
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    If I changed my name to "moneymaker" cuz of Bigfoot...sure i'd believe. gotta put food on the table somehow.