New here

Options
Hi everyone! I am new to myfitnesspal. I lost 25 pounds with Weight Watchers old plan and was not losing with the new Pointa Plus plan so decided to switch over to good old calorie counting with this site. I need to lose the last 30 lbs to get to my ultimate goal! Looking for some friends to inspire!

Replies

• mamadragon
    mamadragon Posts: 110
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Great work on losing what you did and you'll do great losing the last 30 pesky pounds.
  • mrsmichellewilson
    mrsmichellewilson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome.......I am a newbie too. Love the web site and the calorie tracker is the best I've used. Good Luck!
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is such a great place for support
  • tristajanelle
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Now how do I send friend requests here? Hmmm....
  • mcc75
    mcc75 Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi and welcome
    Im kind of new as on here a while ago but it was 'on' and 'off'
    Joined again today and i am on a mission. Weights crept up since xmas and i really need to do something about it. I train 5 days a week but i am still gaining weight..just shows how much i must be oveeating..getting fitter yet weighing more..my poor joints..lol
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will have no problem losing that last 30 pounds. This is such a great website and the people are really nice. Congrats on losing the 25 pounds already! Keep up the good work!! (:

xoxox
    Bethany (:

p.s. to add a friend all you do is click on their name that is in blue, and it will take you to their profile. From there you hit add as friend and that's it!
  • tristajanelle
    Options
    Ok figuring out some of the things on the site. Think I got the friend request and accept down. Now to change my photo! I cut my head off there in that one oops.