Keeping up with MyFitnessPal

Options
I have been using MyFitnessPal for over a year now, but I also find myself not using it for a couple of weeks. What could I do to keep myself motivated to keep up to date with my MyFitnessPal?

Replies

• falconeer37
    falconeer37 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just like exercise and adopting a healthier diet, logging becomes a habit to a driven and persistent person. Force yourself to do it every day until you don't think about it anymore, you just do it! Also don't know if you have a smartphone or tablet but that makes it loads easier and convienent
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for years. It just becomes part of my daily routine. I weigh my foods, then log them here. Make it part of your routine. Be consistent!
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Like said above, try to find a way to make it part of your routine. I do my log everyday on the train into work. I prepare about 80% of my food ahead of time, so I plug it all into MFP at the beginning of the day and find out how many extra calories I have to play with. (I'm always ready for surprise cake!)
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Use a commitment device that helps keep you on track. If you do it, you get paid. If you don't, you pay those of us that got it done.