100lbs to lose!

Hi! Signed up to this ages ago but only now found the motivation to get started. Hoping there's some other people on here with a lot to lose so we can keep each other motivated :)

Replies

• noefgarcia519
    noefgarcia519 Posts: 7 Member
    I got a 100 to lose yet myself. I have lost 20 so far. Add me I can use some motivation too!
  • xxdevotchkas
    xxdevotchkas Posts: 1 Member
    I'd like to lose 60lbs and could use some help and motivation. :)
  • liezlbrillantes
    liezlbrillantes Posts: 1 Member
    I also started just today! :) And good luck to us! ❤️
  • camogirlxxx
    camogirlxxx Posts: 7 Member
    I started a few days ago. Were both on our way to a better us! :)
  • yamaha2183
    yamaha2183 Posts: 48 Member
    I sing up last week looking to drop 40lbs im down 10 so far...feel free to add me
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    I've lost 90 so far with 20-25 left to go.
    You got this, girl!
  • Annabinoid
    Annabinoid Posts: 14 Member
    I have 181 lbs to go! Add me if you want to, I could definitely use some buddies!
  • Myzteek
    Myzteek Posts: 9 Member
    Just about 100 to go, add me!
  • 1lsttyme
    1lsttyme Posts: 24 Member
    I need to drop 100+. My first mini goal is to see 250.
  • jmv10
    jmv10 Posts: 9 Member
    have lost 40 of the 100 lbs over the last few months. still have a long way to go. add me too!
  • diannemcal
    diannemcal Posts: 14 Member
    I signed up last year but then got really sick. I am currently recovering from open heart surgery ... I had my aortic valve replaced. It was a really hard season in my life but I am getting so much stronger now. I have lost 22 pounds. I have at least 60 to go so I would love to join a group of people that are in it for the long haul. Please add me. I'm not entirely sure how all this works. I definitely can use the encouragement and I'm happy to give it.
  • hot2def
    hot2def Posts: 80 Member
    Add me, please!
  • carloxt
    carloxt Posts: 2 Member
    I'm super in! I need support and you can count with mine as well :) We got this!
  • NikkieVirgo
    NikkieVirgo Posts: 2 Member
    This is my second shot at fitness pal. I gave you about three years ago, after losing 20 pounds. I am back. I am not going to say that I am going to stick to this, that I am going to finish what I've started. All I can do it take this day by day and see what happens. I know that there will be days when I slip and fall. I just have to pick myself up and keep on going. This sister is tired of her feeling hurting and being out of breath and not having the energy to do normal things. All I can say it, I am going to take it one day at a time.
  • dgiddens2001
    dgiddens2001 Posts: 23 Member
    add me.....had 126 to lose, so far 54 down. I will say this: You have to be 100% committed to losing the weight. Give yourself the TIME to lose it in. It will take more than 1 year. Lose slowly and exercise at least 15 minutes a day. (not so much sagging skin that way). Set mini goals.
  • lookingforonederland
    lookingforonederland Posts: 9 Member
    edited February 2016
    I sure could use some support too. I have been trying to get back at it for a month or so now-maybe some accountability will help. Anyone can add me if they like. oh, and i have 100-130 pounds to lose, depending on how things start looking ;)
  • elivelez62
    elivelez62 Posts: 19 Member
    I just started and have 30 lbs to go. Welcome to the family.
  • darlin930
    darlin930 Posts: 283 Member
    I have 100 pounds to lose yet. I have lost 17 so far. You are welcome to add me, if you'd like.
  • Jmgris1
    Jmgris1 Posts: 55 Member
    I have 100+ pounds to lose. Just started about a month ago and only down 6 lbs. so far, but it is a step in the right direction and I am NEVER going to quit. Anyone can add me.
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Got a lot to lose myself, but I have been successful so far with over 30lbs so I know it can be done! I will add you!

What helps me is to look forward to small goals. Start with 5lbs, then 10, and so on. It will seem so much more attainable and before you know it you will be down so far you will find it easy to keep going! You can do this!