Fitbit and MyFitnessPal

Options
Does anyone use a Fitbit with MyFitness Pal (MFP)? The Fitbit sends my steps to MFP but not my exercise. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. I also have Mindbody connected and although I can see the calorie burned nothing but my steps appear to be converting across apps.

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    It's not going to send your exercise. If it is synced, you will start to see adjustments when your calorie burn for the day begins to exceed what your MFP activity level would predict.
  • Juliebluejade
    Juliebluejade Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
  • sueschmitz
    sueschmitz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is anyone having trouble syncing the fitbit to mfp having trouble since they downloaded something about 4 days ago?
  • Alohabeaches
    Alohabeaches Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    K so, Fitbit instructions says u have to enter the data once into MFP (not into the Fitbit app) so like food, water, weight etc. Everything else syncs. Also, have u downloaded the Under Armour Record app? On the wheel is a portion where u keep track of your workouts ie: type of exercise, duration & time. This will calculate how many calories were burned. I think once u install that, everything else should sync perfectly!
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    sueschmitz wrote: »
    Is anyone having trouble syncing the fitbit to mfp having trouble since they downloaded something about 4 days ago?
    Yes, it won't update my steps... Stopped updating around dinner time....
  • Alohabeaches
    Alohabeaches Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    LushFix wrote: »
    sueschmitz wrote: »
    Yes, it won't update my steps... Stopped updating around dinner time....

I had the same thing. Try logging out & then back in. Go to: More...Scroll to the bottom & sync. It should correct!
  • LushFix
    Options
    Tried this too but no luck persay. It updated a few steps but not currently or the 3000+ from yesterday
  • minamina27
    minamina27 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Go to steps on the mfp, it's under the more tab on the iphone. Make sure that fitbit is selected. This corrected my fault and no problems since. Hope this helps
  • LushFix
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Thank you for the idea. But still no luck. I am going to log out and Uninstall both apps and reinstall them... see what happens..
  • LushFix
    Options
    LushFix wrote: »
    Thank you for the idea. But still no luck. I am going to log out and Uninstall both apps and reinstall them... see what happens..

Sothis appears to have worked. Though I have lost my data from yesterday. Oh well today is a new day!!! Thanks again for everyones suggestions!!!
  • LushFix
    Options
    Never mind......