New To Physicians Plan

Options
I finally realized that the older I get the harder it is to lose weight, so here I am. Any quick breakfast ideas, other than the shakes, will be great since I can not have cereal.

Replies

• Br3ntG
    Br3ntG Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I realized the same thing - 36 male and overweight working in a sedentary job. Down from 82kg's to 67kg and am more fit now than I was at 18. I eat oats with milk and peanut butter for breakfast, not sure if you consider that a cereal. Eggs are quick to cook, either fried or scrambled. Toast. Did I mentioned peanut butter? I love the stuff. Toast with avocado and tomato is also pretty great.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    OP, you may get a little more help if you provide some more detail. I'm guessing most people aren't familiar with the "Physician's Plan." Is this a commercial plan, or one provided to you by your doctor? Is there a reason you can't have cereal? Do you have a lot of weight to lose? What is your goal?

Since you asked about breakfast:
    - Greek yogurt
    - Eggs, prepared in all kinds of ways
    - Protein bars
    - String cheese
    - Fruit
  • elivelez62
    elivelez62 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Physician Plan is a weight loss program. The goal is to cut down on sugar and carbohydrates. Breakfast is my biggest challenge because I can only have protein. Egg is a good choice but I am not crazy about eating it every day. Currently I am having a protein shake in the morning. I like the idea about string cheese, protein bars and toast with avocado. Sorry to say that I do not like peanut butter which is a great source of protein. My goals is to lose 30 lbs. Thank you for your advice.