• bwaits07
    bwaits07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    :)
  • bmommyx7
    bmommyx7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary.

I know that what I need is accountability with my eating. I workout for 45-60 minutes, 5-6 days a week, but my diet is crap. I lost 80 pounds about 10 years ago, but I have let bad eating habits creep back in, and about 40 pounds have joined the party! I would love to get and give support here!
  • timetochange52
    timetochange52 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, and anyone can feel free to add me. Just forgive my quirky eating habits - I've been know to make super spicy chicken and veggies for breakfast. It revs me up for the day!
  • JoAnn132010
    JoAnn132010 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they would like. I love the accountability of an open diary and the support system that can grow from looking at how others incorporate healthy decisions into they're daily diet.
  • niknakmac123
    niknakmac123 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, I eat everything, i eat alot and am dropping pounds slowly. I average about 4 lbs per month. A couple of times a week I have a big breakfast but it all seems to work itself out.
  • ridderal
    ridderal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just opened mine for friends, feel free to add me! I've been on mfp for a long time but never got into the community here. As my weight goes down (then back up again!) I know I need accountability partners on my fitness journey.

I write up all the recipes I make so feel free to look around my recipe box (I'm guessing opening my diary also opens my recipe box?) :smile:
  • tazography
    tazography Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    added :)