Sick or not feeling wdll

Options
I know this sounds stupid but do you all still work out while feeling sick or maybe a headache. I'm experiencing what I think is a first real migraine for two days now. Yesterday was rest day but I can't find the energy to get up and do my workouts for today or get over the pain. I feel horrible and even worse if I don't get my workout done, like I haven't accomplished anything.

Replies

• lyndseybellz
    lyndseybellz Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Not stupid at all! I workout first thing in the morning, so even I do wake up with a headache I still pack up my stuff and hit the gym. USUALLY the headache goes away. Not sure if its the preworkout or the physical activity, but I almost never leave the gym with a headache if I got there with one. But everyone is different! Hope you feel better.
  • jessica_lynn5691
    jessica_lynn5691 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! Hopefully I can get mine done for the day. This migraine is god awful.
  • jessica_lynn5691
    jessica_lynn5691 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely dying, it seems my whole family has a 24 hour virus. My body is not used to this let alone not working out or eating well. I've been throwing up all night, not to mention drink Gatorade and ginger ale which I'm not used to either, I'm sort of a water only drinker or milk. I feel so sad and like I haven't accomplished anything.
  • emmafredscharlie
    emmafredscharlie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Only on 2nd day and full of cold....body cant move.....so dont feel up to eating much anyway. Shouldnt beat self up ...drink fluids x