Fitness Blender L o v e

Options
Has anyone else discovered the fitness blender channel on YouTube?
I love how they keep you motivated with their nonrepative routines!
If you've already discovered this hidden gem, whats your favorite workout video & why?!

Replies

• megsipop
    megsipop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love them too! Their 5 day challenges are brilliant, as they're both in it and chat so the time goes really quick. I like how they have the low impact as well as the high impact stuff. I'm even considering buying their 8 week programme now, as it seems really cheap to me.

What's your favourite?
  • Shesaleo18
    Shesaleo18 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yes I discovered them last year and loved their workouts but I'm on prepaid Internet and YouTube channels eat my credit
  • tmumphrey1
    tmumphrey1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    megsipop wrote: »
    I love them too! Their 5 day challenges are brilliant, as they're both in it and chat so the time goes really quick. I like how they have the low impact as well as the high impact stuff. I'm even considering buying their 8 week programme now, as it seems really cheap to me.

What's your favourite?

I just started but the 1000 calorie HIIT kicks my butt!
    Today I will be working on my arms & upperbody
    I hope i can still pick up my phone afterwards!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    i dont have a favorite, but i love love fitnessblender. what a great professional free site. With their website you can plan your week ahead and add workouts to the calendar. Also you can save your favs.

i found it through joining the mfp forums and never looked back.daniel and kelly have whipped me into good shape

i can tell you the one i used to hate when i was starting out was "hiit like a girl" and "when i say jump"
    god knows what i was thinking of doing those when so out of shape :)

i bought the 8 week program for busy people which was good.
  • shaunte92
    shaunte92 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    So many videos... Impossible to do them all let alone choose a favorite! I'm partial to the kickboxing & HIIT routines. Currently doing 1 of their 8 week programs for busy people. I love the fact that you don't repeat workouts with their programs... 30 day shred & insanity get boing because they are so repetitive.
  • polie1
    polie1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just discovered fitness blender and I'm loving them.... Couldn't believe there was such high quality free stuff available. I'm doing the free 5 day for busy people. Plan on rotating through that for some time then switch it up.
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm going to check it out!
  • neela1880
    neela1880 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My favourite is hiit like a girl workout and some of their cardio workouts, I haven't tried strength training yet.
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I love their Pilates workouts! And strength training routine. !
  • GsKiki
    GsKiki Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    My favourite is 5 day challenge for busy people. It's quick but you get so much out of it!