Best Smoothie

Options
Tmommie3
Tmommie3 Posts: 4 Member
What is the best smoothie recipe to burn fat? Low carb low calorie low sugar high protein

Replies

• MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    No smoothie will burn fat. Only eating at a calorie deficit will. With that said, I like Trutein protein powder, vanilla bean flavor, blended with strawberries or blueberries (or both!) plain lowfat greek yogurt and green tea. It's tasty.
  • juanitacunningham
    Options
    Tmommie3 wrote: »
    What is the best smoothie recipe to burn fat? Low carb low calorie low sugar high protein

• JILLCLI4D
    JILLCLI4D Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Vanilla whey protein with half of a banana (medium-high ripeness) and two tablespoons of creamy/chunky peanut butter... deeeelicious!!!!
  • Heathrrr
    Heathrrr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Don't know the best but I really enjoy Special K morning shake strawberry flavour blended with ice and frozen strawberries. It's like a diner milkshake
  • Tabassi
    Tabassi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't know how healthy this is but I like banana shake. Mix bananas milk ice and a little sugar
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    - 1 scoop whey protein powder, ½ cup berries, ½ cup plain yogurt
  • bensam25
    bensam25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder, 1 ripe banana, small scoop (1/4 cup or so) plain Fage 0% greek yogurt, 1/2 cup almond milk , drop or 2 vanilla and some crushed ice. Yum! If do mixed berries (no banana) everything the same except use vanillla whey.
  • liftzilla16
    liftzilla16 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    There's really no type of smoothie that's going to burn fat, but give a look into thermogenic foods (types of foods that burn energy as you eat them). Make a smoothie out of those and this will be the closest you get!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    As others have said, there are no smoothies or foods that burn fat. And I very much doubt my 800 calorie smoothie would fall under that label :tongue:
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    The best smoothie is the fruit before it is liquidised. i.e. normal fruit
  • brrrimcold1984
    brrrimcold1984 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    If you freeze your fruit, there's no need for ice. Just apple juice or coconut water. 1/2 cup liquid for every 1 cup solid.
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    eldamiano wrote: »
    The best smoothie is the fruit before it is liquidised. i.e. normal fruit

It's the one you make in your mouth! Hah...

There is no "fat burning" smoothie OP but maybe some ice and some of your favorite fruits together would make a nice slushee treat. Pretty basic stuff.

My personal favorite would be a yogurt, banana, and blueberry smoothie with lots of ice.