chocolate & peanut butter

Options

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I honestly think you guys do have peanut butter flowing through your veins :lol: I can think of exactly 4 peanut/butter chocolate combination foods here in Aus, and that's it, and a couple of them taste horrible!
    I would do just about anything to try PB cheerios, we do not even have one peanut buttery cereal :( I would be in awe if I got to shop in your grocery stores.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Does pb2 mix into warm things? Some in hot chocolate could be good when it's cold out if it actually mixes in.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    Does pb2 mix into warm things? Some in hot chocolate could be good when it's cold out if it actually mixes in.

Yeah it does mix well. Great idea :smile:
  • amynicole4104
    amynicole4104 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love the chocolate rice cakes! I spread a little peanut butter on and yummy! You can have a chocolate and peanut butter snack for about 100 calories depending on how much peanut butter you spread on. Some times I go for it and use the whole 2 tablespoons serving :wink:
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options
    I honestly think you guys do have peanut butter flowing through your veins :lol: I can think of exactly 4 peanut/butter chocolate combination foods here in Aus, and that's it, and a couple of them taste horrible!
    I would do just about anything to try PB cheerios, we do not even have one peanut buttery cereal :( I would be in awe if I got to shop in your grocery stores.

The PB cheerios (and the store brand knockoffs) are AWESOME! Not to gloat or anything. :)
  • Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    FroggyIN16 wrote: »
    i absolutely LOVE anything chocolate and peanut butter.....I have been leaving calorie room for it everyday, but still feel guilty for my snack. ( yes usually a reeses cup) anyone have any ideas of something just a little healthier that is chocolate and peanut butter?

less chocolate and peanut butter? calories, baby!
  • glassyo
    Options
    Ok, sometimes I'll have a corn thin (it's a rice cake but half the size height wise) with a tablespoon of whipped jiff peanut butter that runs to just under 100 calories. You could also sprinkle on some mini chocolate chips if you want.

Also, Trader Joe's sells mini peanut butter cups. (Not like reeses miniature size altho they have those too but MINI mini).) I have 6 of them every day for under 50 calories (it's like 47). I actually kind of like them better than reeses. The mini peanut butter cups are just a shade less sweet than the reeses.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

The PB cheerios (and the store brand knockoffs) are AWESOME! Not to gloat or anything. :)

You're so cruel :tongue: And I bet their Awesome!!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options

Well, there you go, an awesome business opportunity for a Down Under entrepreneur ;)
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Ryvita crispbread with chocolate spread on one and peanut butter on the other, sandwiched together. I call it my snickers cheat
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    i absolutely LOVE anything chocolate and peanut butter.....I have been leaving calorie room for it everyday, but still feel guilty for my snack. ( yes usually a reeses cup) anyone have any ideas of something just a little healthier that is chocolate and peanut butter?

tumblr_o2aeoqDdRX1tooympo1_400.gif
  • Christine_72
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

Well, there you go, an awesome business opportunity for a Down Under entrepreneur ;)

Haha I lack the motivational skills to work for myself. I even called the company yesterday, and they have zero plans to bring out the PB cheerios, were stuck with plain, the low sugar one and honey nut.
  • whitswilson
    whitswilson Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Solution = puffed quinoa + melted coconut oil + dark cocoa powder + a little bit of melted peanut butter + chia and ground flaxseed. Add a bit of maple syrup, if it's not sweet enough.

Mix it up and roll it into little balls, like a healthy, tasty rice crispy treat :smiley:
  • glassyo
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »

tumblr_o2aeoqDdRX1tooympo1_400.gif

I remember that commercial. Do you think, after they co-mingled their chocolate and peanut butter, that they....um....wait, this is a family site, right? :) (But with the chocolate and peanut butter?) :)
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    chulipa wrote: »
    Fiber one has some that are chocolate and peanut butter and taste good with ony 90 calories and you get 5g fiber

Haven't seen those yet
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    You can make oatmeal with PB2 and chocolate protein powder. It's awesome!
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    If you have the calories and have met your nutrient goals for the day, eat the Reese's. I almost always have some kind of dessert at night.
    I agree.

• FroggyIN16
    FroggyIN16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thanks again everyone, lots of great idea I didn't think of...and some I'd really like to try :)
  • TamzFit777
    TamzFit777 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    mmmmm chocolate and peanut butter. Yum Yum! I put peanut butter in my chocolate protein shake, spring, summer, winter, fall...any time at all! And sometimes ill add a banana too!
  • FroggyIN16
    FroggyIN16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    TamzFit777 wrote: »
    mmmmm chocolate and peanut butter. Yum Yum! I put peanut butter in my chocolate protein shake, spring, summer, winter, fall...any time at all! And sometimes ill add a banana too!

I do it for sure in the summer, but when it's -20 degrees the last thing I want is anything cold, I even keep my water at room temp.....but summer is just a few months away and then it's on again...for now, a reeses will have to do :)