Not new, but starting over...

Options
Back to Day 1 for me... Had a really rough last few weeks with a lot of personal stuff going on, death in the family, then family visiting and vacationing. My "diet" and exercise just kept going down hill, but thankfully the scale didn't move! But now it's time to get back on track and get those numbers to start going down and get my life and health back to positive! :)

6438986.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts

Replies

• kristiedavis1
    Options
    I think it's awesome when you "start over". Life has handed you alot of stuff lately - sorry about all of that. Glad you thought enough of yourself to jump back in .
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss...welcome back!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Stef, you have done so incredibly well - you've struggled with a lot of different things being thrown at you and yet you persevere! A Start Over is a great idea - fresh starts for a fresh beginning!

You'll do marvelously I just know it - Great to have you as my MFP friend :)
    CJ
  • Shaping_My_Destiny
    Options
    Me too! Starting over and bogged down with lot of personal stuff. My mom has dementia and moved in with me. My life has taken such an unexpected turn! I'm so sorry for your loss. Let's team up to get to the finish line! Welcome back!