Options

Replies

• AccioPancakes
    Options
    Thanks!
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    Printing these right now and adding them to my stretching work! Thanks!
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Bump!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Great ideas here, and I could do these in my lunch break - so long as no-one's looking! Thanks!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    No offense, but the real reason behind flabby arms is excess fat. Get rid of the fat and there is no flab.

yes and no... some ppl lose weight and are left with flabby arms... kinda like when we lose weight and our tummys get flabby. Just need to tone things up :)

This is because they had no/very little muscle in their arms and still had body fat(not that this is a bad thing) that was more than enough to cover the muscle they had. These exercises technically, still do not "get rid" of flab. If you are overweight, without any sort of weight loss, if you do these exercises, you will not have toned arms.
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    Thanks! Bump... to read later.
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    thanks!! bumping for later.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    No offense, but the real reason behind flabby arms is excess fat. Get rid of the fat and there is no flab. Now, it's always great to work your body, but this won't get rid of flab.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Weight to lose weight, Proper Diet, Proper Diet, Proper Diet, Cardio, Cardio, Cardio.....then to make the excess skin that is left not give you bat wings you do some weight training or at the very least body weight exercises like push up's, pull up's, dips, etc.
  • mamato3babes
    mamato3babes Posts: 125
    Options
    No offense, but the real reason behind flabby arms is excess fat. Get rid of the fat and there is no flab.

yes and no... some ppl lose weight and are left with flabby arms... kinda like when we lose weight and our tummys get flabby. Just need to tone things up :)

This is because they had no muscle in their arms and still had body fat(not that this is a bad thing). These exercises technically, still do not "get rid" of flab. If you are overweight, without any sort of weight loss, if you do these exercises, you will not have toned arms.

But technically we are here to lose weight right? I know thats why I am on this site... To lose weight, tone up, and get healthy :) Anyhow I'm not going to argue with u.... Saw these exercises and thought I would share :)
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    We are all not technically here to lose weight, but I digress. And I'm not arguing. I think you mean well, but a lot of people use catch all phrases, people glom onto them, but it only works for specific situations. I just don't want someone who is overweight, not at a point where these exercises will show any returns to get frustrated. There are so many reasons to get frustrated already.,
  • Breena4
    Breena4 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for the great tips. I myself don't have the flabby look but I do need to tone and have upper body strength. Doing these exercises will help me do daily activities in addition to helping me with my resistance training workout. Good luck to you.. :-)
  • citylights117
    Options
    Bump!
    Thanks(:
  • texasladysv
    texasladysv Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great exercises, thanks for the post.
  • texasladysv
    texasladysv Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great exercises, thanks for the post.
  • Harrar10
    Harrar10 Posts: 116
    Options
    Thanks to theses! And what is BUMP?..!!!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later. Thanks for sharing. :)
  • lyn267
    lyn267 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Izzys_mom
    Izzys_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump for later!