Working Mom of 4

Options
I would love connect with other moms (also working, would be great) to see tips and motivation for fighting the post-baby weight!

Replies

• suzan06
    suzan06 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I work PT (I am a substitute teacher) and have 2 kids. Youngest is 6 next week, and I still have 10 lbs on after her that I am working on.
  • navyjen
    navyjen Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I am a full time working mom of 3. I will send you a friend request.
  • Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am a full time working mom of 3, I will send you a request:)
  • FitHairStylist81
    Options
    Mine are 8, 5, 2 & 6m. I am 35 and was doing great until my cycle began again 2 months ago. Now I am struggling and have gained some back.
  • BrittniW007
    BrittniW007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have 2 boys, my oldest just turned 3 and my youngest is 1.5. I work full-time and live a hectic life lol!
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm a full-time working mom of two boys (ages 8 and 3). Husband commutes an hour away everyday so it's up to me to do all the kid stuff, so I know it's hard. I'll send you a request!
  • dazucena
    dazucena Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3,.maybe 4 soon. I work from home. I'll send you a request.
  • dashe111
    dashe111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 6 and I have my own business. It is HARD to work at your job then at your family! I'm not super successful at it and hope to find a way to make it all work too. I've just been getting in whatever I can whenever I can even if it's just a few squats here and there or whatever. Something is always better than nothing! I'll send you a request also!
  • MizJoy
    MizJoy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom of 4 boys. I work full time ans sometimes find it hard to do a little exercise. I will send you a request