Looking for a friends/support

Options
Hi! My name is Michele; I'm just beginning my weight loss journey and I could really use some support/friends throughout the process! My goal is to create a healthy lifestyle that will help me lose weight (about 20 lbs) and to stay healthy. I would love to chat with people daily so that we can help each other through this ❤️

Replies

• Michaeln4454
    Michaeln4454 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Michele, my name is Michael and I'm also starting my weight loss journey, aiming to lose about 20-25lbs. If your in need of some motivation and support feel free to add me :smile:
  • braff13077
    braff13077 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking to help motivate and be motivated. My weight loss journey is complete. But, I still need help getting to the gym to meet my other goals.
  • nevergiveupin2016
    Options
    This is my first day on here and have no friends. Looking for some!! Add me please. I'm trying to lose 40-45 lbs. :)
  • MimiOfTheFraserValley
    Options
    haha A name theme going on here! I'm Michelle. :smiley: Please feel free to add me, both of you. :smile:
  • seashellcshore
    seashellcshore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well! I need to lose about 65 lbs! I'm all over this and finally excited to eat healthy!
  • tweety4bonnie4
    tweety4bonnie4 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Patty and I had vertical sleeve gastrectomy surgery on Dec. 21- 15 and I am doing very well. I have lost a total of 38 lbs now. I am feeling so much better about myself. I still have a ways to go but I will get there in time. You are welcome to add me and we can give support to one another. I hope your all doing well. Take care.
  • jessaleigh2110
    jessaleigh2110 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Jess and I have just started my journey as well, so feel free to add me and we can help each other!
  • torchyew
    torchyew Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Was here 3 years ago and was making great progress and then life happened. :( I'm back and ready to do this for real this time. I'm early 50s so I'm a little discouraged, but motivated. I would like to lose 40 lbs.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Tatajana. I started my weight lost 2 years ago. I just recovered from an ankle injury and I am restarting TODAY! I have 30 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me. I plan to be on here every day
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for new friends/motivation!
  • Athena_fit
    Athena_fit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey Michele! My name is Marie and i'm new here too! Starting this journey, want to loose 47 pounds before december 2016! Looking for some support throughout the year, want to create a better life style and help people too! :)
  • hsamaan1
    hsamaan1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Holly, and I am also new to the app. My goal is to lose 30 pounds :)
  • gothicravenangel29
    Options
    Hi. If you want add me. I'm pretty active on here and I really like supporting others and motivating them
  • craigbullers
    craigbullers Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello Michelle welcome to MFP, I'm Craig i log on daily also have an open diary, feel free to add me
  • tottie03
    tottie03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I see this is where I need to be! I'm also looking for support and wouldn't mind giving it back! Please add me if anyone is interested
  • SearchingforFitness
    Options
    I have a group called "Getting Fit For Summer" where we all motivate each other! Everyone is welcome to join!
  • mnuns
    mnuns Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the comments everyone!! I think I added all of you. I think it will be really motivating for me to see your daily diary posts and exercise. I hope you all have an amazing day!
  • MichifromSwitzerland
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for friends/motivation!
  • kfrankiewitz
    kfrankiewitz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello...everyone on this post, please feel free to add me, too! My name is Karen and I would like to lose about 40ish. I need lots of motivation and support, too. I know what has to be done, now I just have to do it.