Chili from Wendy's?

Options
I didn't bring my lunch today, and everyone is going to Wendy's. I'm in the mood for something warm, so I was thinking chili. I hear it's not too bad for you. Any thoughts?

Replies

• amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    I didn't bring my lunch today, and everyone is going to Wendy's. I'm in the mood for something warm, so I was thinking chili. I hear it's not too bad for you. Any thoughts?
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Probably has a lot of sodium, but it's definitely one of the best options...the only other thing I can think that might be good is one of the grilled chicken wraps...without cheese and with extra lettuce it's fairly low calorie...
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    You could also do one of their baked potatoes. That would be warm and fill you up!
  • ConnorsMama05
    Options
    Wendy's Nutrition info: http://www.wendys.com/food/pdf/us/nutrition.pdf

Small Chili is 190 Calories
    Large Chili = 280 Cal

Hope that helps!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    It's a pretty good choice for fast food. A small chili has 190 cals/ 6g fat/ 21g carb/ 5g fiber/ 14g protein. HTH! You could get a side salad from Wendy's with a low-fat vinaigrette also.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    OK I have a calorie book and Wendy's chili says Large Chili 12 oz has 280 calories and 9 fat grams and 29 carbohydrates. Hope that helps you out some!
  • stizzef
    stizzef Posts: 39
    Options
    Mmmmm i love the chili from Wendy's - i always get a small and pour it over a plain baked potato. It's delish!
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm i love the chili from Wendy's - i always get a small and pour it over a plain baked potato. It's delish!

Yep, that would be my suggestion. Talk about yummy and boy does it fill you up!!
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I like there chili and pour it over a salad YUMMY.
  • mandersen16
    Options
    Most websites keep nutritional info on them. It's always good to check those out. You might be surprised by some of the fast food!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You ladies are making me HUNGRY!!! Just did my 30 Day Shred and need to replenish!!
  • scaredofcoasters
    scaredofcoasters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That seems like a great option. Next time me and my friends hang out at a fast food place, I'll suggest Wendy's!
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    It is low in calories, but HIGH in sodium!!!