Motivation

I just want to throw this out their for the ones who are struggling and might maybe need a little boost of confidence and help.

If you are having trouble dieting and not sticking to it or maybe you feel like you just can't lose weight... I wanna say that you have to want it bad enough and you have to try and work as hard as you can.

Remind yourself every time you feel like you wanna give up or eat bad and break the cycle your on... What was the reason you wanted to start in this first place and set small achievable ones bc when you set accomplishable goals weekly and you succeed , maybe a pound a week....well that progress to me and it makes me work even harder every time I shed fat off my body and I hope the same for you aswell.

Just remember that nothing is impossible and set small weekly goals that can easily be accomplished and you will succeed because you are strong.... Never give up and push hard

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,463 Member
    Yes, you do have to want it badly enough and you have to know WHY you want it. Then, figure out a plan, practice developing good habits that you can follow, regardless of whether you "feel motivated" on any given day. I've been at this 20 months. Most days I don't "feel motivated" when I get out of bed. But I do the things I've decided to fo for nutrition & fitness. I'm always glad I did.

Sw 301
    CW 169
    GW 150
  • Keep up the good work