Looking for accountability friends. Looking to lose 120+ lbs

Options
My Name is Bobby Jo, I tend to go by Bobby as that's what I grew up being called lol I've been on my weight loss journey since I was in high school. I was bullied and tormented over the fact that I wasn't model material and I carried a little more curve then most girls in my class. I struggled to stay on track as I got discouraged easily and frustrated that I didn't see results fast! But who was I kidding.... Weight goes on easy but takes time and dedication to come off. I got pregnant last April and over the course of my pregnancy gained 25lbs. I hated my body but learned to love that it was growing the most precious gift of all!

Now I'm 2 month pp with a beautiful healthy daughter and I want to get back on track and be active, fit, strong and lose the weight to show myself I am worth it and to be that role model my daughter needs! I don't want her growing up trying to meet the standards of today's society but instead I want her to lover herself and for her to do that I need to love myself.

SW : 286
CW: 259
GW: 175

I have a long ways to go and this journey is always easier with friends to keep you encouraged.

Replies