Need to get back on track?

Options
For the past week and a half, my diet has been absolute garbage. And i mean binging pretty much every day. I keep telling myself I'll get back to it tomorrow, but somehow I keep messing up. I'm not sure exactly how much weight I've gained (due to water retention) but the scale is showing up as 10 lbs heavier than i should be at this point. It's really discouraging considering I had only lost about 18 lbs, and with that 10 lbs extra from that week and a half of eating I may have erased a whole month of hard work. How can I get back to it without feeling miserable? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• crippcrunch
    crippcrunch Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    We have all been there. I think the most important thing is to know your why. Why do you want to loose weight and stay healthy? When you know your why it is easier to remind yourself the reason behind making healthier choices. Also stay hydrated, keep healthy snacks on hand. I have a bowl of almonds and apples by my front door. I grab one on my way out even if I'm the slightly hungry. Plan your meals, eat leftoverz. Most of all find what you like to do for fitness and eat the healthy foods you like. Don't beat yourself when your down. Just pick yourself up and try again!!