Is there anyone who tried this for losing weight?

Options
I am losing weight and I'm happy. But sometimes i feel my belly is bigger than before.
I read about this juice on many websites to lose belly fatty.

Juice: Cucumber + Lemon + Water

Should i try this this, will this help me to lose belly fat.

Replies

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    No food/drink/potion makes you lose weight.

Only eating less calories than you burn will do that.

Luckily, you're in the right place to do that!

You can drink that juice as part of your daily calorie limit if you like the taste.

Kind regards, and congrats on losing weight!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    No and no.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    No.

Just think about it, as a rational adult, think about it.

Say it out loud..

"Cucumber, lemon and water made in to a juice will magically target and remove belly fat, this inexpensive concoction is why no one in the known world has belly fat anymore, they simply drank a drink made from cucumber, lemon and water"

Ridiculous isn't it?
  • rhonetteamber
    rhonetteamber Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    cityruss wrote: »
    No.

Just think about it, as a rational adult, think about it.

Say it out loud..

"Cucumber, lemon and water made in to a juice will magically target and remove belly fat, this inexpensive concoction is why no one in the known world has belly fat anymore, they simply drank a drink made from cucumber, lemon and water"

Ridiculous isn't it?
    Thank you !
  • HutchA12
    HutchA12 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    When I think of belly fat spot reduction I just think of all the times I've seen a guy with fat everywhere but has like a perfect inset 6 pack. Then I realize how silly that would be and realize spot reduction doesn't work.
  • BoogeyBrat
    BoogeyBrat Posts: 212 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The only scenario I can see that mixture really aiding in weight loss is if it was substituted for a caloric drink you'd regularly have in it's place. So if you drank a glass of water with cucumber slices and lemon instead of a Coke, yes it would help you by lowering your calories consumed. If you made a habit of swapping the Coke for the drink, then yes you'd likely see a loss in fat caused by a deficit over time.

However, there isn't anything magic about cucumber and lemon water in itself that would make you lose weight. Drinking water instead of juices, sweet tea and sodas would work just as well.

ETA: If you are feeling bigger around the belly, it could just be bloat, in which case water would make a difference. It doesn't hurt to try it, just know that it isn't a magical calorie-torching, fat-blasting drink
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    HutchA12 wrote: »
    When I think of belly fat spot reduction I just think of all the times I've seen a guy with fat everywhere but has like a perfect inset 6 pack. Then I realize how silly that would be and realize spot reduction doesn't work.

:smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • BettyBoles
    BettyBoles Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Its just a healthy drink you can take in between meals or after workouts. Its not a magic drink that help you reduce belly fat, you are on the right way. Just eat balanced diet and exercise.